Friday, August 1, 2008

What would I do without it?


It is my sanctuary, my domain, my office, and most of the time my home. It is my kitchen!

No matter the time of day early or late you will usually find me there. Just like my Mother, it is the place I can pour my heart into whatever I am doing. Whether it be cooking a meal for my family, creating new recipes for the holidays or invinting new cookie recipes for my next customer.

I love the size of my kitchen although it is not as equipped as I would like, but one day I will have my dream kitchen filled with all of the fun gadgets and retro appliances this Cookie Girl could ask for.

How about you? Do you have a dream kitchen or one in the works? I would love to hear about it.



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL its way too late for me to be thinking about a kitchen re-do! LOL...I'll dream about it...and then post! (as long as "my chef" likes it...I'm ok with it!) LOL

    Sure love seeing your new blog and cant wait for the site reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my kitchen is not exactly my dream kitchen but it does its work. Gosh, I would love to be able to create my kitchen from scratch. I know what it would look like...a little Mediterranean, and a whole lot of French and tons...and tons of gadgets!! lol... I may not be able to cook very well, but I won't let that stop me from tinkering!! LOL...

    Wonderful new blog you have Carrie!! I'll be stopping back here lots to see what kind of goodies you have brewing in your kitchen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new blog Carrie. I can't wait to read more. PS how bout some cookies now?

    ReplyDelete

Who's a Sweet Cookie?