Tuesday, January 6, 2009

POP'RS ???

What are Pop'rs you ask?
Well, I had no idea until I visited a fellow blogger, Veggie MOM that they even existed.
Pop'rs are these great little seasonings that flavor up any veggie, meat, dessert and anything edible laying around. And the fun thing about them, they POP! Literally, just like Pop Rock candy. How Cool is that?
They really caught my eye since I have a 3 year old who really needs her veggies. She love's sauces, dips and salad dressings and I am pretty sure she will love these too, especially with the Pop.

But wait! It get's even better. Veggie MOM is having a giveaway for these tasty little shakers.
Visit her blog and check them out. I know I entered for them.
Check out the Pop'rs official site too for more information on the product.

Have a Sweet Day!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh Carrie...great find...we are all about the seasonings when we cook here!
    Nice to see you posting again! ;)
    Thanks for the information!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information, thanks for sharing. My grand kids love vegetables and fruit and hate meat & chicken...I might have to sprinkle some all over the plate :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great idea!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Who's a Sweet Cookie?